Business Analyst, Customer Support Operations at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As part of the rapidly scaling and evolving Customer Support Team, the Business Analyst, Customer Support Operations individual will be responsible for deploying and managing the systems, tools, and analytics needed to ensure support agents are empowered to deliver a stellar customer experience effectively and efficiently.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to Customer Support leadership by surfacing key insights, providing recommendations on areas for improvement, and identify gaps and inefficiencies in our data flows
- Design, build, deliver, and maintain world-class reporting for all areas of the Support Organization
- Provide forecasting models by using current data statistics and potential process changes
- Develop automated views to measure and track daily performance of our key KPIs
- Translate business needs and non-technical requirements into high-level technical specifications and design
- Applying a variety of data extraction and analytic techniques to provide process improvement and product improvement ideas
- Partner closely with our Corporate Engineering team to ensure high fidelity of support data and promote easy access across the company
What you bring:
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst / Business Intelligence capacity providing data-driven business insight recommendations
- Experience utilizing intermediate SQL knowledge to analyze, modify, and filter data
- Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in Excel, Salesforce, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience meeting and identifying business needs by building and utilizing relevant, simple, and accurate reporting
- Ability to manage competing and concurrent priorities through effective planning and cross functional collaboration with high level of autonomy
- Ability to present observations and ideas to leadership and stakeholders
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.