What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for an experienced trainer to join our Customer Training team. Working for the Manager of Customer Training, this role will be a key contributor to the identification of training needs and the delivery of the customer training curriculum. This role will focus primarily on the delivery of VILT and ILT, but may include other responsibilities. Spanish language proficiency is highly preferred.Responsibilities:
- Facilitate premier customer facing learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging, visual, hands-on learning
- Apply adult-learning principles to ILT and VILT
- Assist with content development to refine and improve course curriculum as needed
- Connect learning to key business initiatives and priorities
- Assist with internal training initiatives as needed
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate learning program efficiency
- Drive projects to completion within agreed upon timeframes
- Seek continuous improvement; willing to try new ideas to provide more effective training
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships
- Collaborate with members from various departments within the Company to ensure that training content is accurate, relevant, and effective for audience and business needs
- Some travel (< 10%) may be required
- Proven success with blended learning including ILT and VILT
- Enjoys working with a multifaceted, tight-knit team to produce ground breaking, high-quality training solutions
- Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, expresses views openly
- Stays up to date with training industry best practices and willing to try new insights
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required
- Two years of systems training experience related to user implementation and adoption
- Voice-over-IP or telephony experience is highly preferred
- Highly desirable: Language proficiency in Spanish
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.