OrthoFi is an innovative, tech-enabled solution that helps orthodontists start more patients and give them more time to provide great quality care. Our combination cutting-edge Customer Relationship Management and robust Revenue Cycle Management system helps practices grow by over 10% year over year and manages patient and insurance billing and collections with exceptional collection results that exceed industry standards. In less than 7 years, OrthoFi has partnered with over 600 practice locations throughout the US and has helped over 500,000 patients find quality, affordable orthodontic care. OrthoFi is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado's list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver's fastest growing companies and ranked on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US multiple years in a row! OrthoFi is a Denver-based startup that focuses on building software and service solutions designed to stimulate growth and streamline financial processes for orthodontic practices through rigorous analytics and cutting edge technology. We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado's list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver's fastest growing companies and ranked 164th on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US!
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We're looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people's lives and help to create more smiles every day.
The Bilingual Call Center Customer Service Representative will be part of the Patient Advocate team and will be responsible for providing direct support primarily to patients and their families, and occasionally to orthodontic practice staff via phone, email and online chat with respect to technical support, billing and collections, and insurance. We'll go through how you will impact patients and practices.
Within 1 Month You Will
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Attend on-boarding and learn about OrthoFi's culture.
- Train in our OrthoFi Software.
- Complete customer service and collections specific on-boarding curriculum
- Complete training on insurance.
- Shadow multiple customer service team members.
- Begin making outbound contact with financially responsible parties.
Within 2 Months You Will
- Train in inbound call types.
- Handle all outbound and inbound communications with financially responsible parties with assistance.
- Create JIRA tickets for advanced follow up on accounts.
Within 3 Months You Will
- Independently handle all outbound and inbound communications with financially responsible parties.
- Effectively contribute to service levels and collections operations.
- Maintain a quality average score of 90%-100%.
- Maintain a volume of 45 calls per day on average.
The Skill Set
- Must have prior experience in customer service and/or call center functions
- Prior experience working in a remote setting is ideal
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and verbal
- Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and active listening
- Must exhibit empathy and compassion for patients
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Strong judgement and decision making abilities
- Natural curiosity with a strong aptitude to learn quickly
- Solid organizational skills
- Orthodontic/Dental industry experience a plus
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level is moderate.
- This is a largely sedentary role and sitting will be required for long periods of time
- Standing, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping will be frequently required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions