Basic Customer Support & Troubleshooting
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do:
- Proficient and consistent resolution of incoming basic software questions through email, chat, phone, and other communication channels
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of case notes, regular customer follow-up on open cases and quick resolution of reported issues
- Investigation of issues with Church Community Builder software and escalation to product management or Technical Support & Maintenance Team
- Participation in Customer Success initiatives, and ability to adapt to change in customer expectations
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years of previous customer service experience required
- Minimum 1-year experience using Church Community Builder software in an admin capacity required
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills including defining the problem, generation of alternative solutions, evaluation and selection of alternative solutions, and implementation of solutions
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in Service Cloud a plus
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with a variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly