AVP Global Services and Support Operations & Strategy at RingCentral
AVP Global Services and Support Operations and Strategy
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Sales/Services Operations/Strategy
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for all major OPS functions (Operations, Productivity/Enablement and Strategy) for the Global Professional Services, Support and Solution Engineering organizations (GSS), which represent ~25% of the company's headcount. This role will report to the VP Sales & Services Strategy & Operations (former McKinsey/Bain/Salesforce) and be the prime business partner to the SVP Global Services and Support.
Key Duties include:
- Lead a multi-location, global team of professionals
- Serve as Chief of Staff to SVP GSS and design/manage leadership meetings, offsites and communications
- Manage existing systems, process and tools and take a leadership role in their evolution to enable our scaling to a multi-billion-dollar business.
- Work closely with senior services, support and sales leaders to understand business needs and translate them into use cases and business requirements
- Analyze GSS processes and identify opportunities to increase efficiency by automating, minimizing and offloading low value activities
- Work closely with product, IT and enablement organization to develop comprehensive training programs for all major systems, processes and tools
- Design reporting and provide insight enable GSS and finance leadership with key information required to manage the business
- Manage the annual planning process
- Serve as a key liaison between GSS and sales, finance, IT, legal, marketing
- Develop job design and compensation strategies for GSS employees
- Manage key professional services functions such as quoting, forecasting, contract management, time tracking
- Develop and operate a program management system and keep key constituents updated on the status of key projects
- Determine the requirements and provide support for new product introductions and potential M&A activity
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to senior executives and key constituents in the business including the ability to operate in a fast paced, demanding environment
- 15+ years of equivalent experience in business operations, ideally with a deep functional knowledge of professional services, customer support and solutions engineering
- 5-10 years of management experience required
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze data, determine insights and develop programs to drive performance improvement
- Ability to manage a portfolio of large programs and a high volume of small to medium sized initiatives
- Experience in analyzing processes, understanding use cases for key systems and developing business requirements
- Passion and experience for identifying business improvement opportunities and driving organizational change
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers of all levels
- Exceptional relationship building, collaboration and team development skills
- Experience working with offshore resources is highly desirable
- Experience with key go-to-market tools such as salesforce.com, mavenlink, gainsight as well as business intelligence, forecasting, compensation administration, CPQ, billing and business intelligence tools
- Familiarity with a wide variety of routes to market (inside, field, channel and strategic partner sales) and segments (SMB, commercial, enterprise) in multiple geographies (North America, EMEA, APJ)
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's is desirable
- Management consulting background is highly valued
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO based bonus
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at minimal cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.