Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for an Audio Visual Project Engineer/Technician (AV) with high attention to detail. This position is a part of the Zoom Rooms Professional Services team and involves working with clients to provide them with installation needs to revolutionize conference rooms.
- Prior 3 to 5 years with Audio Visual (AV) Installations
- Ability to solder connections
- Know how to terminate and properly test cat 5, 6 and audio video cables
- Experience with audio, video and control connections (example DB9, XLR, RJ45, HDMI, etc)
- Experience with major industry manufacturers including Extron, Crestron, Cisco and Polycom
- Clearone, QSC, Biamp audio experience
- Read and Interpret CAD architectural drawings
- Understand audiovisual flow drawings
- Basic Tool Knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Ability to conduct installations including climbing ladders and using power tools
- Lifting of equipment of 50 lbs or more
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description