Associate Support Engineer
At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home
We are looking for an Associate Support Engineer to offer technical support to internal users and triage issues that they run into. You will be responsible for responding to issues in a timely manner as well as help fix, find workarounds or escalate issues as necessary.
At Havenly, our engineers are trusted to own major parts of both the codebase and our processes. We expect you to get involved as an active participant across the business, and work cross-functionally to solve problems and drive success. If you’re interested in furthering your career by solving interesting problems, working with exceptional people, and driving success at one of the top consumer startups in Denver, this is the job for you.
What you'll do:
- Respond to issues or questions raised by internal users in a timely manner ensuring every support request is handled with delight
- Quickly triage issues to determine the impact and assign a level of severity
- Learn our code so to help debug issues and find root cause
- Work with product teams to identify and fix parts of our internal product that will have a positive impact on our internal users
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years help desk or other technical support experience working directly with users
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (i.e. Bash, Python, etc) and use them to automate tasks
- A true love for working with people and helping them solve problems
- A desire to grow your career and learn programming from a incredibly talented engineering team
- Bonus: You have some programming experience
- This is a full-time exempt remote position
- Targeted compensation for this role is between 50-70K, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Our company goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true self to work each and every day. We take pride in, and commit to, ensuring that everyone at Havenly feels valued, heard, welcome and that they have equal opportunities to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.