Associate Manager, Ordering Operations
At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
At Havenly, the operations team is operationalizing how our products and services are delivered, all in favor of creating the most delightful and efficient consumer experience. Our team is growing and we are looking for an Associate Manager of Operations to join us and own the systems and processes around the ordering function of our business. You’ll have the opportunity to analyze data, drive insights, and create the systems and processes to constantly ensure performance, scalability, and as mentioned above, customer delight.
What You’ll Do:
- Obsess over the ordering experience, ensuring that all efforts drive customer delight and improvement
- Be the main point of contact to support and grow our offshore order management team (50+ team members)
- Handle escalated situations - including monitoring our slack channels for emergencies and coordinating resolutions across functional areas
- Provide consistent coaching and development to our onshore and offshore ordering teams
- Be the source of knowledge for ordering policies and procedures
- Lead hiring efforts and update team structure as required by scale or increased responsibilities
- Manage the ordering processes and systems. Progressing them to scale as needed and supporting adoption of improvement initiatives
- Use data to enhance results - track and analyze ordering and team metrics to ensure customer delight, and in turn, grow revenue
When you join us you'll bring:
- Fundamentals - You’ve got a bachelors degree, 3+ years in a strategic or operational role, team management experience, MS excel prowess, exude strong communication skills in writing, can multi-task, have a great technical ability to navigate tools and software (++ for experience with BI tools such as Looker), and are excited to grow your career and apply the skill you have in this new and exciting way.
- Work Experience - You’ve had experience and/or exposure, doing most or all of what is listed above. You’re highly organized, pay attention to each and every detail, and have a track record of optimizing complex processes and procedures.
- Startup Savvy - You understand the fast pace, the scrappiness, and flexibility required for success….and you love it. You know that work extends beyond the bounds of M-F, 9-5. Appreciate the hustle and crave the impact that you can make.
- Organizational Skills - This role covers a lot of ground. To be successful you must be excited to grab a hold of each opportunity, and consistently manage projects to completion. This will require you to be highly organized, detail-oriented to the t, and over-communicative.
- Tech Savvy - Havenly is a tech company. We’re looking for Operations leaders who have experience translating their process improvements to tech and product teams, reporting on bugs that may exist, and have a general comfort in navigating new tools and systems.
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO. Remote candidates considered based on location.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation of $50-65K annually based on experience, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, and has equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
At Havenly, we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you. If you have any questions, email [email protected]. Please don’t contact our customer support team by phone or email, they are super busy making sure all our customers have the most delightful experience.