Checkr is currently looking to hire an Associate Customer Support Manager, Candidate Experience. The Candidate Experience Team delivers the cornerstone to Checkr’s success by ensuring that the candidates we work with have a positive, valuable experience. We handle sensitive information with care, alleviate concerns in an appropriate and timely manner, and deliver fantastic support.
The Associate Manager will lead a team motivated by providing a quality candidate experience. They cultivate the happiness of their teams while guiding them through feedback, mentoring, and advocacy within the organization. This means helping to set individual goals, and using metrics to efficiently measure and guide performance in pursuit of those goals.
- Provide day to day leadership and support for a team of 6-8 content center support agents
- Take ownership of escalated candidate issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Work with CX leadership team to proactively manage workflows and department projects to meet SLAs and challenging goals
- Ability to make data driven decisions; aptitude for basic data analysis
- Develop each member of your team and nurture an environment where they can excel through performance feedback, 1:1s, and individual coaching
- Identify and own special projects that directly contribute to the growth and evolution of the candidate experience
- Adapt and implement process change, policies and improvements in a fast-paced environment of expansion
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 2+ years of experience in leading projects or peers to achieve common goals
- Outstanding organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple issues and produce solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to establish relationships with direct reports, peers, executives and clients
- Self-awareness and a passion to innovate and improve the candidate experience
- Curiosity and a spirit of adventure - we’re building a team for long term success
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $80,750 and $95,000.