Associate Consultant, TS at Conga
Conga Technical Support Team is hiring! We are looking for talented and experienced individuals like you to join us as we continue our amazing revenue operations growth journey. We have a dynamic culture that encourages entrepreneurship and teamwork. Take a minute to read and listen to our CEO Noel Goggin. Our product strategy is compelling and led by Grant Peterson. We continue to grow both organically and by acquisition. You might want to read about our deepening artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities. We have offices around the globe and significant remote work force. Check out our cool Broomfield, Colorado office - where this role will be based out of. This role can also be open to for Indianapolis, IN. This role is not open for remote work opportunity at this time.
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernize their business processes.
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial excellence.
ABOUT OUR VALUES - THE CONGA WAY
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Technical Support Consultant is critical to the overall success of Conga, its customers and business partners. The successful candidate will be able to understand the customer's break/fix issue and successfully troubleshoot the issue to a resolution.
The successful candidate will be able to understand the customer's configuration and be able to communicate how to best leverage the Conga products with salesforce.com applications and services to address specific business needs.
- Strive to make every customer interaction a positive experience
- Troubleshoot product and service-related issues and escalate issues as appropriate on behalf of all customers
- Engage with customer business owners to support the customer success team and optimization of the application
- Provide proactive best practice guidance to the customer's project and management teams
- Advocate customer's priorities internally within Conga
- Leverage knowledge of Salesforce to provide world-class technical support, to assess needs and communicate the appropriate solution to Conga customers
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for product and service issues
- Assistance with configuration of Conga software-as-a-service solutions to customers and partners to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and success
- Contribute to knowledge database creation and improvement
- Maintain accurate information in salesforce.com or any other application used to assist in the reporting and process management
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- The ideal candidate genuinely enjoys interacting with customers. The candidate is expected to be professional, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to define and provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support
- Willingness to learn new technologies and grow technical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships via phone and email
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator preferred, as a user or Junior admin
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with users at all levels of technical expertise
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer needs and frustrations
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Extensive hands-on technical experience within support and related skills – evaluating, troubleshooting, debugging, identifying root cause and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements
- Willingness to service our customers in shifts
- Minimum 1 year experience in a technical support facing role
- Salesforce.com certification a plus
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $ 63,900 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.