Associate Client Partnership Analyst - CPG at Ibotta
Ibotta is looking for an Associate Client Partnership Analyst to lead the development and delivery of compelling, actionable and data-driven insights for our CPG stakeholders. The Associate Client Partnership Analyst will be working with our internal teams to analyze campaign performance, researching market and Ibotta trends to address client strategies, initiatives and objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct analyses of large amounts of behavioral and transaction data to provide clients with actionable insights about Ibotta’s users, campaign performance and changing market conditions
- Join client presentations, communicating complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Produce quality ad-hoc analyses, consulting with other Client Partnership team members, to build compelling sell stories to bring to our clients
- Draft client-ready reports and contributes to the development of internal and external BI dashboards
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of current trends in the Marketing, Market Research, and CPG Industries
- Collaborate effectively with various teams across the organization
What we are looking for (required):
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or sales analytics, evaluating the performance of campaigns and developing customer segmentation
- Experience with using syndicated and point-of-sale data developing compelling visual presentations for clients
- Strong SQL knowledge and proven data wrangling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
What we are looking for (preferred):
- 1-2 years of client-facing experience with a Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturer
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Flexible Time Off and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.