Associate Business Systems Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is actively seeking a talented and passionate Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team today.
This process-oriented individual will support a number of business systems in use at FWI and the needs of various FWI teams. In this role you will be the first line of support for our business systems, ensuring that technical issues are resolved quickly and effectively. To perform these functions, it is critical that this person exhibit strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of highly talented and experienced resources to address and enhance our business systems based on a set of priorities, delivering solutions to every team in the business. This role will work closely with Operations Management, Process Improvement, and Business Systems teams. The Business Systems Analyst is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking growth in business systems, data analysis, and/or process improvement career fields.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Provides day to day technical systems support to users for all internal business systems, including Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, and SharePoint.
- Become an expert on our business systems, how our internal tools are architected and how information flows through various business systems.
- Identify methods to continuously improve business systems data integrity across all tools.
- Oversee the scheduled maintenance of various systems and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- Assist in maintaining business systems documentation and corresponding governance.
- Remain knowledgeable of FWI departments, policies, and processes.
- 1-3 years of experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with ERP systems, NetSuite preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with PSA systems, OpenAir preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining ad-hoc reports in various business systems.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the business systems and data analytics worlds.
- Ability to understand complex business systems.
- Ability to work autonomously; prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to simplify and communicate complex ideas and information.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills. Must be a team player.
- You grow strong connections with business leaders and other customers who are not technology professionals.
- You have a distinctively positive attitude and team members enjoy your talent, your diligence, and your ability to approach business opportunities with a smile.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $55,000.00- $65,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.