Associate Business Operations Manager at Billtrust
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the day to day activities related to payment transactions processed by Billtrust
- Assist in the onboarding of new merchants by managing client configurations in partner platforms
- Assist with developing new processes and procedures to support Payment Programs
- Assist with customer support needs related to Payment Programs to include troubleshooting, transaction research, reporting, and reconciliation.
- Partner and Point of Escalation for internal teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in financial operations, payment operations or treasury operations roles - 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Experience in troubleshooting, researching, and resolving customer inquiries
- Familiar with reviewing and troubleshooting technical logs
- Clear, effective communication, with the ability to de-escalate
- Fluency in Excel and exposure to other analytics/reporting tools
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.