The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
Sondermind is looking for an Associate Manager of Revenue Operations who will manage the billing team and day to day revenue operations in support of our growing network for clients and licensed therapists. This role is expected to identify and implement continuous improvement of the revenue operation process, to deliver an ever-improving customer service experience for our providers & clients aiming to achieve company collection goals. This position will report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations and will work closely with other functional areas in the department including customer success to promote the highest level of patient satisfaction. As our ideal candidate you are highly analytical with strong excel skills and you are experienced in managing a team.
- Within one week, meet with the core billing team, and other cross-functional teams (provider success, wellness coordinator, credentialing) to understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Within two weeks. be able to understand and become familiarized with revenue workflow and processes
- Within three weeks, be able to identify revenue operations gaps and recommend/implement processes to increase collection efforts.
- Within one month, be able to communicate directly with clients and providers answering and resolving billing/claim issues; fully transition and comfortable with managing the billing team and direct day to day operations.
- Within two months, be able to see positive revenue workflow & efficiency to achieve 98% collection rate company goal.
- Within six months, be able to work independently, manage department and team.Contribute and implement business cases to improve revenue operations processes and team efficiencies to scale with growth.
- 3+ years of leadership skills and managing a team
- 3+ years knowledge of insurance plans and contractual arrangements affecting payments
- 3+ years of direct customer service in the healthcare industry or related field
- 3+ years insurance collection experience (benefit verification, billing and collection, appeals.)
- Demonstrated accounts receivable experience
- Comfort and interest in working in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookup and pivot tables)
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated success in revenue-cycle innovation
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Self-motivated and driven
How to Apply:
- To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019& 2020 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. Mental health copays are covered at 100% for most medical plans. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.