Asset Associate I
Marubun Arrow is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Asset Associate I to join our team in Centennial, CO. You will be responsible for supporting other Buyer/Planners and Procurement by assisting with reporting and small supplier lines.
This is an Hourly role
Hours: 7am-4pm M-F
What You'll Be Doing:
- Fulfill purchase orders and manage backlog.
- Expedite factory purchase orders to meet customer open order demands.
- Match open orders to customer backlog and make requested schedule changes.
- Send requests for corporate allocations for backlog. Expedite backlog.
- Bond maintenance—at the direction of the material planner.
- Manage consignment billings and sure ships as well as ship- complete of released orders.
What You'll Need:
- Associate's degree preferred
- 1 year of Purchasing experience or 2 years in Supply Chain preferred
- Oracle experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
What's in It for You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Marubun Arrow U.S.A. is a joint venture formed as business alliance between Marubun of Japan and Arrow Electronics in the USA. As providers of electronic components, computer products, and technical solutions, these organizations assembled a dynamic and talented group of people to run a multinational organization. Over seventeen years of existence, the high commitment to shared leadership has created an environment that fosters growth and development in the dynamic electronic distribution industry.