Application Support Analyst
As a Application Support Analyst you’re a service enthusiast and technical evangelist for the customer, and your curiosity continuously improves your knowledge and skillset. You’ll own technical and functional customer issues, engaging all available resources and knowledge sources to find a solution. You may also have opportunity to provide solutions internally to the Customer Success Team via script writing.
- Be a technical and functional SME (subject matter expert) and authority on our product and how it integrates with other platforms.
- Support our clients, ensuring their integrations to Kapost are running smoothly, API customization questions are answered, and technical issues are resolved.
- Potentally write, implement and support internal Support and Customer Success tools and solutions.
- Work with our customers to understand, reproduce, and resolve their application and technical issues.
- Independently manage and prioritize our support ticket queue within Zendesk, our ticket management system.
- Communicate clearly with our customers via Zendesk, email and outbound phone.
- Work cross-department to perform root cause analysis and prioritize outstanding issues.
- Build rapport and manage the expectations of our customers and other internal departments at Kapost.
- Partner with our Product team to develop and track bug fixes.
- Create and maintain support articles and our customer knowledge base to improve self-service troubleshooting for our customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience performing software QA, Support or related technology work.
- Passion to find solutions to complex problems and willingness to take things apart to understand how they work.
- Track record of exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of Web Services.
- Experience in SaaS technology, including SSO, DNS, browser support, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Ability to practice active listening when dealing with our customers and their issues, and show strong customer empathy.
- Comfortable independently working to prioritize and resolve a constant flow of support tickets.
- Inherent problem-solver with desire to learn and take on responsibilities.
- High aptitude and a passion for rapid learning.
- A team player who will lean-in, and who truly loves serving both internal and external customers.
Additional Helpful Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with CMS applications – Wordpress, Drupal, AEM, Sitecore.
- Scripting experience, specifically Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of and familiarity with Excel including VBA.