Analyst -- Support Engineering at Outrider
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Outrider, the pioneer in autonomous yard operations for logistics hubs, helps large enterprises improve safety and increase efficiency. The only company exclusively focused on automating all aspects of yard operations, Outrider eliminates manual tasks that are hazardous and repetitive. Outrider’s mission is to drive the rapid adoption of sustainable freight transportation by deploying zero-emission systems. Outrider is a private company backed by NEA, 8VC, Koch Disruptive Technologies, and other top-tier investors. For more information, visit www.outrider.ai.
The Support Engineering Analyst reports directly to the Sr. Director of Support Engineering and is responsible for processing, interpreting, and displaying operational data. The Support Engineering Analyst will also require process review and improvement with influences from the analyzed data. This role will need to communicate cross-functionally to develop and coordinate the development and implementation of the tools and systems required to intake data, process it, and output usable reports to communicate the performance of the Outrider System and Support Engineering team. This role will also be a key contributor to the internal planning and execution of software/hardware release scheduling and fleet performance reliability tracking.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Intake and output of operational data with a focus on system or process improvement
- Build operational reports detailing interventions, both physical and remote, to drive system improvement and reduce touch time
- Work cross functionally to create or improve processes and coordinate efforts
- Ownership and management of fielded assets in enterprise tool(s)Provide operations data - (failure rates, MTBF, MTTR, etc.) to facilitate failure reviews, change requests, and impact analyses
- Cross team collaboration on the creation, validation, and review of documentation for service and/or interventions based on software or hardware changes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing large data sets and deriving key metrics
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools
- Experienced with Microsoft, Data Studio and MySQL
- Robotics operations experience - such as managing the operations of robotic systems
- Experience working with remotely monitored robotics systems and the teams that support them
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary range of $60,000 - 75,000. For benefits, check this out!
At Outrider, we believe in cultivating an environment where there is diversity of perspectives, experiences, and knowledge with the expectation that we thrive in an inclusive environment. Outrider is committed to a workforce where everyone's opportunities are limitless regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any others that are protected by law.