Analyst, Operations - Client Services at SpotX (now part of Magnite)
The Analyst, Operations - Client Services executes, optimizes, reports and troubleshoots all SpotX demand campaigns including direct IO and programmatic deals to ensure campaigns are efficiently executed. This role also monitors performance and delivery of campaigns to achieve client KPIs and goals.
As an Analyst you will:
- Executes and optimizes campaigns to meet and exceed client goals and KPIs.
- Troubleshoots campaigns and works on any delivery issues.
- Reports and analyzes data on all campaigns to provide clients with actionable insights.
- Pro-actively identifies campaign opportunities for recommendations to help grow accounts through data insights and new supply partners available.
- Partners with Client Development on campaign kick off calls, campaign summaries and QBRs to grow business and client relationships.
Our ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising.
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain professional business relationships.
- The base compensation range for this role, depending on level starts at $55,000 base salary. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires