Analyst, IT Quality Assurance
Plans, executes and completes the analysis of IT-Quality related issues along the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and deliverables. Provides assistance in identifying, evaluating and monitoring processes, systems, and procedures to meet IT-Quality requirements, also aligned with dictates such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and Internal Audit findings. Ensures, that the quality of the delivered products are aligned with the Quality Assurance methodology.
The QA Analyst is responsible for performing system verification testing activities of the T-Mobile Layer3 IPTV Set Top Box and Back-Office implementations in a fast-paced agile environment. They will be tasked with executing established test cases located in TestRail, creating new test cases and modifying existing ones as needed to establish a concrete and repeatable test plan.
- Design, Develop and Execute test cases and test suites focusing on efficiency and maintainability while ensuring the highest in quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with Software Development Engineers in Test to maximize re-usable automation scripts.
- Perform exploratory testing beyond defined test methods with a focus on efficiency and risk-mitigation.
- Consult and advise management regarding software readiness and critical issues.
- Create strategic core test plans encompassing functional, regression and smoke tests with meaningful test steps and expected results based on functional requirements and User Stories
- Contribute test scripts and test methods to an automation framework reducing the need for manual execution.
- Review and reconciles project deliverables aligned with strategic IT-Quality standards.
- Conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality.
- 3 years minimum experience in Software QA or similar discipline
- 3 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC
- 3 years minimum experience creating SDLC deliverables (Requirements, Functional, Design, and Test Requirements Specification documents)
- 3 Years minimum experience testing Set-Top Boxes and/or web based solutions
- Experience in wireless telecommunications industry preferred
- Experience with testing Set Top Boxes preferred.
- Experience with functional UI automation tools like Selenium preferred.
- Experience with Middle-Tier Web Service testing tools like Postman or ReadyAPI preferred
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.