Analyst, IT Quality Assurance (Mobile)
The QA Analyst is responsible for leading system verification testing activities of the T-Mobile Layer3TV mobile and connected devices systems in a fast-paced agile environment. They will be tasked with executing established test cases located in TestRail, creating new test cases and modifying existing ones as needed to establish a concrete and repeatable test plan. The QA Analyst should be self-motivated and able to independently prioritize their work to achieve the highest quality standards for a customer-facing software solution.
- Design, Develop and Execute test cases and test suites focusing on efficiency and maintainability while ensuring the highest in quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with Software Development Engineers in Test to maximize re-usable automation scripts.
- Perform exploratory testing beyond defined test methods with a focus on efficiency and risk-mitigation.
- Consult and advise management regarding software readiness and critical issues.
- Create strategic core test plans encompassing functional, regression and smoke tests with meaningful test steps and expected results based on functional requirements and User Stories
- Contribute automated test scripts and test methods to an automation framework reducing the need for manual execution.
- Execute initiatives to improve processes, procedures, and tools for IT-Quality purposes utilized by the cross-functional teams.
- Review and reconcile project deliverables aligned with strategic IT-Quality standards.
- Conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality.
- 3 years minimum experience in Software QA or similar discipline
- 3 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC
- 3 years minimum experience creating SDLC deliverables (Requirements, Functional, Design, and Test Requirements Specification documents)
- 1 year of experience testing iOS, Android, AppleTV, SamsungTV, FireTV etc.
- 2 years minimum Team Lead or other equivalent leadership experience
- Experience with functional UI automation tools like Selenium/Appium or equivalent preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.