Analyst, IT Quality Assurance (Cloud)
The QA Analyst is responsible for performing system verification testing activities of the T-Mobile Layer3 IPTV Set Top Box and Back-Office implementations in a fast-paced agile environment. They will be tasked with executing established test cases located in TestRail, creating new test cases and modifying existing ones as needed to establish a concrete and repeatable test plan.
- Design, Develop and Execute test cases and test suites focusing on efficiency and maintainability while ensuring the highest in quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with Software Development Engineers in Test to maximize re-usable automation scripts.
- Perform exploratory testing beyond defined test methods with a focus on efficiency and risk-mitigation.
- Consult and advise management regarding software readiness and critical issues.
- Create strategic core test plans encompassing functional, regression and smoke tests with meaningful test steps and expected results based on functional requirements and User Stories
- Contribute test scripts and test methods to an automation framework reducing the need for manual execution.
- Review and reconciles project deliverables aligned with strategic IT-Quality standards.
- Conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality.
- 3 years minimum experience in Software QA or similar discipline
- 3 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC
- 3 years minimum experience creating SDLC deliverables (Requirements, Functional, Design, and Test Requirements Specification documents)
- 3 Years minimum experience testing Set-Top Boxes and/or web based solutions
- Experience in wireless telecommunications industry preferred
- Experience with testing Set Top Boxes preferred.
- Experience with functional UI automation tools like Selenium preferred.
- Experience with Middle-Tier Web Service testing tools like Postman or ReadyAPI preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.