Analyst, Cyber Security Operations at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for an Analyst, Cyber Security Operations in our Broomfield, CO or Irvine, CA office.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at their craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for an Analyst, Cyber Security Operations to support the effective and efficient operations of the Security Operations Center, including its next-gen artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) cyber security technologies, threat report generation, incident monitoring/response, and vulnerability management. Our Analysts enforce security best practices, policies, standards and guidance to ensure the safeguard of company data, infrastructure, and resources from internal and external threats. Team members are expected to perform their duties in accordance with all laws and regulations wherein the company operates, as well as the company’s policies and procedures.
- Analyzes and identifies trends in security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices. Provides Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Provides threat and vulnerability analysis and offers security advisory services.
- Analyzes and responds to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities.
- Investigates, documents, and reports on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Applies knowledge of tactical to strategic level intelligence analysis of cyber threats, vectors, and actors in support of cyber defense and computer network operations.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, or related field preferred and a minimum of three (3+) years’ progressive information security experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a Security Operation Center preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Security+, or other related23 certifications preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Alteryx is an equal opportunity employer. Please let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation during the interview.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.