Alliance Partner Support Specialist at Travelers Haven
Together We Thrive. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, where every day brings a new challenge. Imagine a place without red tape, decisions are made, and your voice is heard. You are quickly able to see your hard work take root and impact is made. You are passionate, ambitious, and determined for success. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of corporate housing, we want to talk to you! Come thrive with us.
Hiring rate/range: $45,000 - $50,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Position: Alliance Partner Support Specialist
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Alliance Partnerships
The Alliance Partner Support Specialist is the essential connection between Travelers Haven and our Alliance Partnership Program (APP). Overseeing relationships with Alliance partners to best serve our customers. Encouraging participation in the portal, troubleshooting issues within the system, assisting with requests to alliance partners to increase reservations.
- Overseeing Affiliate Partners enrollment in the APP.
- Identifying areas underserved and exploring new partners to better serve TH clients.
- Assist with any demos on the portal and any continuous training needed for our alliance partners. Review their first option submission, and checks in after 30, and 60 days
- Oversee onboarding all new possible alliance partners to join the Alliance Partnership program.
- Troubleshoot any issues the alliance partners are having within the system, as well as any account assistance – such as resetting login information or setting up new users.
- Write and maintain all onboarding documents
- Assist with marketing communication to alliance partners.
- Completing surveys of alliance partners and suggesting changes to improve user experience.
- Track all portal data – including outgoing requests, incoming options, any accepted or closed requests and all reservations, average length of lease, reservations by alliance partners per month & active alliance partners in the system.
- Act as escalation contact for any higher-level issues that need assistance.
- Maintaining communication and relationships with all affiliates, through regular communication.
- Update internal and external users on any changes and updates within the system.
- Work with the dev team on all bug tickets and new product requests and keep up to date the APP dev/bug tracker.
- Work with Marketing on ways to get our product out and get new partners participating in the APP.
- Improving client experience by improving our processes and using trusted partners
- Simplify and ensure clear communication
- Make suggestions to streamline internal process with the APP to improve flow and profitability
- Process all TMOC’s for APP leases, except relo
- Responsible for all AP support requests
Secondary Functions: TM piece
- Would be responsible for any order under 90 days (minus relo)
- Any orders that are a challenge, like remote areas would be sent to them
- All AP outreach
- Communication between AP’s an AM’s
- Identifies new potential APP members
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unpaid flex time
- Life Insurance
- On-site gym
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Regular team-building events and outings
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Arcade games, golf simulator, and more
- Collaborative workspaces with adjustable sit-stand desks
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver
- Company Paid Parking