Alliance Manager at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
An Alliance Manager that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard with both internal team members and our contracted partners. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, revenue and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing of exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and go on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking once a month
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, fantastic brews and even nerf gun battles every now and then
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for managing partner needs and taking alliances to the next level. The Alliance Manager is a unique position that would have a strong strategic partnership background and be able to take on the day-to-day of managing key partner relationships. Key factors for this position are a forward-thinking opportunistic perspective, being a problem solver, continuous learner and a great collaborator who truly enjoys working to bring parties together. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment and maximize the value from existing strategic partner base.
- Goal oriented, driven self-starter
- 7+ years of business development, account management and/or partnership experience is required, preferably in the financial services industry
- Ability to bring together internal and partner stakeholders to create new and expand existing revenue channels or complimentary benefits to parties
- Create account plans for each partner with corresponding goals
- Working knowledge of the consumer, open banking and/or commercial bill pay industry
- Experience working with key partner relationships within the financial industry
- Ability to work with senior-level leaders as well as critical payment operations personnel both internally and with external partners
- Passionate about helping millions of people with their financial lives
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex escalations in a timely and efficient manner, effectively balancing business and technical risks
- Detail-oriented, with effective analytical skills to manage the large volumes of data to help product management, operations and financial insights
- Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives alongside the BillGO team
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to clients and partners as neededWillingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
- Work effectively as an individual contributor while collaborating with a broader tea
Recommended but not required:
- Experience in bill payment is a plus
- Experience with client management tools
- Experience with billion-dollar payment systems
- Experience with managing projects
BillGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer