Advertising Operations Support Specialist at Choozle
Choozle is looking for a unique hire who loves all the nuts and bolts of solving problems and has a desire to share that knowledge with thousands of clients. This position will work to help support Choozle clients as they leverage the Choozle platform for their programmatic digital marketing campaigns. This is an ideal role for someone who is analytical, detail oriented, loves troubleshooting and learning the newest trends in Ad Tech.
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Troubleshoot advertising and platform operational issues for internal and external clients for the ultimate goal of client growth, retention, and satisfaction
- Partner with the Development and Product teams as stakeholder to product development, releases, etc.
- Be the bridge of communication between our Product, Dev and Customer facing teams
- Understand and effectively communicate Choozle’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to the growth of current customer’s accounts
- Become an expert in best practices for the Choozle Platform, to offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality
WHO YOU ARE
- A customer advocate that strides to resolve issues with a high level of customer satisfaction
- A self-starter who is detail oriented; must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Outstanding at troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Have past online client facing support experience
- Have a fundamental understanding of programmatic advertising
- Have basic tag management or ad tag experience
- You always strive to understand the root problem versus treating the symptom
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THIS ROLE
- Experience actively working in the programmatic advertising landscape (bonus for theTradeDesk experience)
- An understanding of tracking pixels, HTML5 creatives, and third party ad tags
- Basic front-end development (HTML, JS, CSS)
- A deep understanding of AdTech specific capabilities
- Ability to react to support tickets/troubleshooting demand
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Choozle was just awarded the #2 spot for small companies on this years’ Denver Post top workplaces!
- You will be the hub of knowledge at Choozle and will work cross-functionally across all company departments.
- You will have a chance to make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
BENEFITS / POSITION INFO
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.