Administrator II - WORKFORCE at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Engineering Strategic Support Unit comprises the organizational talent and technical leadership that enables the successful delivery of high-impact discriminating technologies for our customers’ missions. Our collaborative, cross-functional teams are committed to innovation, integrity, continual learning and strong execution.
Administrator II - WORKFORCE
The Engineering Administration team is looking for an Administrator II to help manage the administration of WORKFORCE, Ball Aerospace’s resource planning system.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the Ball Aerospace organization, providing expert support and customer service to all who use the system. While training on the WORKFORCE system will be provided, familiarity with project resourcing and/or project controls, as well as a high degree of comfort with training users on project systems, is required. The successful candidate will be comfortable working independently, as well as with others.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the administration of the front-end user experience of WORKFORCE, Ball Aerospace’s resource planning system.
- Investigate system issues and provide customer support and one-on-one training to users.
- Meet regularly with the development team to communicate user requirements and understand system upgrades.
- Gather, interpret, and analyze data for departmental or program needs.
- Prepare metric reports and develop a dashboard to display reports to the organization.
- Regularly prepare and disseminate communications to all system users.
- Keep job aids, work instructions, FAQs, and SharePoint site up-to-date with any procedural / process changes. Develop, draft and publish new job aids when needed.
- Schedule and provide administration for Ball Aerospace-wide training sessions.
- Recommend, interpret, and implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures as they pertain to the program.
- Provide leadership to (but not oversight of) other WORKFORCE teammates.
- Maintain required records and reports in accordance with Ball Aerospace policies and government regulations.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field plus 2 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the emphasis on the ability to analyze trend data, including advanced Excel skills and experience using interactive metric dashboards.
- Familiarity with project resourcing, project management, and/or project controls principles. Experience with project software preferred.
- Experience maintaining a SharePoint site.
- Work is performed in an office, clean room, or production environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $59,000 - $80,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.