Logistics Coordinator, Furniture
The Housing Logistics Coordinator, Furniture will be responsible for contacting various vendors to schedule and coordinate transactions, setups, or deliveries to ensure our clients have seamless “turnkey ready” housing upon arrival.
- Facilitate the set-up and tear down of furnishings through email and phone communication
- Identify, initiate, and develop strategic vendor relationship
- Negotiate rates and terms with furniture vendors
- Work directly with Account Managers to deliver customized housing solutions to clients
- Think critically to provide the highest level of service to client
- Coordinate multiple unit set-ups and tear-downs simultaneously remotely from Denver working on a national level.
- Ability to build relationships with vendors
- Prioritization of high volume tasks
- Responsiveness & adaptability
- Negotiation skills
- Follow-up & follow-through
- Ability to plan & organize the day
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2 years’ experience.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No direct reports
Travel: No travel time expected for the position