Administrative Medical Assistant at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is looking for a Administrative Medical Assistant to join our growing clinical team headquartered in the Denver metro area.
The Administrative Medical Assistant is critical to the success of DispatchHealth as this role impacts our overall patient experience and supports our providers’ ability to provide on-demand clinical care. The Clinical Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the providers with labs , pt call backs, and documentation management while maintaining excellent customer service .
DispatchHealth delivers on-demand Medical services and treatment to a patient’s home, office, or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Providing urgent health solutions through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Lab And Imaging management and follow up
- Rx Clarification
- Coordination of day to day PA/NP and EMT pt volume
- Billing quality assurance
- Management of clinical tasks and follow-up in the Electronic Medical Record
- Coordination of referrals for patients
- Post-visit patient callbacks
- Other responsibilities as identified
- 1 year of clinical experience
- 2 Year Customer Service
- Experience with Athena EMR a plus
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to think critically in complex situations
- Familiarity with Mac and PC operating systems
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free gym access
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.