Administrative Associate Senior at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Tactical Solutions Strategic Business Unit delivers mission system solutions, from specialized antennas to electro-optical technologies, to the warfighter. Our systems enhance the performance of various military platforms, from aircraft and land vehicles to ships and satellites, and give warfighters the advantage they need to take action, identify targets and defend against evolving threats.
Administrative Associate Senior
To perform administrative, general business support, and/or clerical functions for the Imaging and Surveillance (IAS) mission area within Tactical Solutions at WMR7. Tasks are performed under the general direction of the director of IAS and the associated leadership team.
What You’ll Do:
- Interface with visitors and customers.
- Coordinate catering for internal and customer meetings.
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments, and make conference room reservations.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Pay invoices and coordinate office supply needs.
- Coordinate office moves.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Maintain the Mission Area’s SharePoint site.
- Work and handle sensitive and confidential information and situations appropriately and maintain proper confidentiality.
- Serve as a point of contact for organizational and/or procedural information for internal and external customers.
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, word processing, and prepare presentation materials. Potentially operate other computer software programs and office equipment.
- Represent the Mission Area in working with administrative policies and procedures.
- May serve as a mentor to entry-level employees by providing direction and acting as a resource to resolve questions and difficult situations.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Knowledge and proven experience in utilizing business principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team setting, coordinating group initiatives in order to bring a project to completion.
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to take initiative.
- Experience using MS Office Products (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security clearance or government customer access associated with this position.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $21.63 - $28.61 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.