Administrative Associate Senior at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Administrative Associate Senior
Be part of the excitement and join our going Aerospace Supply Chain Team. This role would be expected to Go Beyond with Ball and provide full administrative support to multiple executives.
The selected candidate will provide a full range of moderate to complex administrative work assignments for 4 ISC SBU Leadership Team members. We are looking for an ambitious admin, who is driven, highly organized, levelheaded, great with time management, an effective communicator and comfortable interacting with all levels of executives.
This position reports to the Supply Chain Administrator and will directly support 4 SBU Leadership Team members on the Integrated Supply Chain. The Strategic Business Units would include; Civil Space, Tactical Solutions, National Defense, and System Engineering Solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and coordinate calendars, schedule meetings, teleconferences, and video conferences, and interviews.
- Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Make conference room reservations.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as, documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving problems.
- Coordinate and book business travel on the executives’ behalf and processing expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain databases, records and spreadsheets, as necessary.
- Learn and become proficient in Ball enterprise systems and procedures.
- Assisting with Supply Chain internal move requests.
- Assist with incoming phone calls.
- Have fun and enjoy working with a wonderful team.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education. Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- Ability to commute between 2-3 Ball local campuses, when necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between multiple Ball campuses may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $21.63 - $28.61 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.