Administrative Associate Senior - Classified at Ball Aerospace
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Clearance Requirement: A current, active TS/SCI security clearance is required.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Administrative Associate Senior – Classified
The Finance Administrative team is looking for an Administrative Associate Senior to perform administrative and general business support. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated, organized, and analytical administrative professional to work with a fast-paced department, in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support to Finance team members onsite in the National Defense business unit.
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, and make conference room reservations, all within Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
- Maintain calendars and provide support at meetings for designated team members.
- Liaise between Finance and the enterprise to coordinate proposal efforts.
- Greet vendors and customers, and coordinate security access for visitors.
- Prepare statistical reports, gather, and interpret data, and maintain databases following department processes.
- Create written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Assist in the coordination of milestone celebrations, all-hands meetings, and networking events.
- Oversee the interview process and schedule interviews for perspective new team members.
- Manage and contribute to SharePoint sites.
- Facilitate the adoption of collaboration tools.
- Order office supplies, troubleshoot equipment issues and report facility needs for the assigned work area.
- Manage office moves (MAC requests) and coordinate new hire onboarding.
- Coordinate travel and complete expense reports.
- Pay invoices and track expenditures.
- Assist on projects in various functional/program areas as assigned.
- Work with sensitive and confidential information and situations, requiring the employee to handle situations appropriately, and maintain proper confidentiality
- Provide training and mentorship to junior-level employees.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Strong calendar management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A current, active TS/SCI security clearance is required.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Verification that your current security clearance or government customer access meets the requirement for this position will be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $22.12 - $29.33 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.