Administrative Assistant at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support C-Level executives and assist with other business, administrative, and general office support in our Denver Office.
- Represent the company with a strong professional image.
- Provide strong executive support: ensure telephone coverage; manage calendars and meeting planning; coordinate travel arrangements; executive expense reporting; and other logistics.
- Liaise with DHI Board of Directors as needed.
- Maintain confidential information and materials.
- Composes, designs, edits, proofreads and distributes correspondence, memos, reports and presentations as requested .
- Help maintain a clean, organized and effective office environment: supervise maintenance and repair of all office and facilities equipment; maintain inventory of all break room and office supplies; maintain seating chart, user inventory, directories and office resource manuals.
- Manage facilities accounts, contracts and invoices.
- Administer and communicate office emergency action plans in conjunction with HR.
- Assist with organizing company meetings/events as well as any catering when needed
What are we requiring for this role?
- High School diploma plus 4 year degree in appropriate field (I.e. Communications, Business) or other professional certification
- 3 – 5 years administrative experience
- Highly dependable and discreet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative and efficiency
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Creative thinker and ability to trouble-shoot
- Strong technical aptitude and comfort with technical processes, applications and equipment including video-conferencing equipment and web-based platforms
- Proficient with standard desktop applications (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional)
- Proficient with standard office equipment (photocopiers, printers, fax machines)
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Material and Equipment Directly Used
Requires the use of office equipment, including desktop or laptop computer with docking station, monitor, keyboard and mouse, fax, copier, and telephone.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Office environment; some travel may be required. Travel requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job as of the date this job description was prepared. Management reserves the right to modify this job in order to meet business needs.