Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Administrative Assistant, you will support a team of six located in three cities. You’ll be the hub of the team’s business operations and the conductor who keeps them on track and on schedule. You’ll anticipate the needs of your leaders and help them stay focused on their objectives by driving all administrative functions. In return, you will enjoy a fun, dynamic team culture. This is a Part Time position.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Create Power Point presentations
- Act as the gatekeeper for calendar management, meeting scheduling, and travel and expense reports
- Ad Hoc projects, organizational charts & phone lists
- Daily processing of invoices and accounting requests
- Internal customer service
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Administrative Assistant who is up to speed on the latest technology
- Enjoys autonomy and takes initiative
- Meticulous and well-organized
- Able to stay motivated and active through ebbs and flows of workload
- Easy going and gets along with many personalities
- Strong attention to detail & confidentiality
- Comfortable working without regular face-to-face interaction
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.