Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality, and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; and a wide degree of creativity is expected.
Here’s how to do that:
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries; answer and direct phone calls
- Manage, organize and schedule meetings, appointments, conference calls, conference rooms, catering, etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems; maintain contact lists
- Write, produce, and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms on behalf of others
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Book and organize travel arrangements including airfare, ground, hotels, etc.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports; prepare and monitor invoices
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; ability to handle multiple projects
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, printing, copying, binding, scanning, filing etc. on behalf of other colleagues
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Proven admin or assistant experience for at least 3 years
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management, organizational & planning skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office; PeopleSoft proficiency a plus
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Office Administration Procedures
- Typing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Telephone Skills
- Discretion and Judgment
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.