Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Worldpay grows, our need for highly-organized and skilled minds increases too. And when it comes to handling some of the complex details of running their days, our executives and senior leaders often need Administrative Assistants to stay organized. Hiring a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant ensures that our senior team members can stay on task and organized.
The Executive Assistant provides a wide range of executive support for Worldpay's senior and executive members. He/she operates with discretion while handling information of a highly confidential or complex nature. He/she will also work independently with high energy, and show initiative and judgement in the absence of specific directions. By handling and organizing complex, sensitive materials, he/she ensures our teams are running efficiently from the top-down.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.