Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Position Summary: Prologis is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to support the Legal Department at our new office in Denver. Qualified candidate must be well organized, have attention to detail and possess strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will also have excellent computer skills, be committed to producing a high quality work product, and be able to work with minimal supervision. An ability to prioritize effectively, thrive under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment will be necessary assets.
- Assist with drafting and/or proof reading of correspondence, closing documents, templates and legal documents;
- Assist with closings, including collection, assembling, tracking, scanning and distribution of signature pages and other documents;
- Input matter profile information into legal database for tracking;
- Make travel arrangements (international and domestic);
- Print, copy, and scan documents, reports, or other materials in appropriate format as needed for external or internal distribution;
- Timely and accurate preparation and submittal of expense reports;
- Provide internal support for basic functionality of core computer systems;
- Coordinate meetings, arrange equipment needs, order, set up, clean up ;
- Organize and maintain files and other records; handle retrieval and requests for offsite files; scan and save documents retrieved from offsite;
- Manage bar compliance (e.g. continuing education credits, annual payments, etc.);
- Participate in special administrative and legal projects as requested.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Three (3) years of legal experience with a law firm or in-house legal department preferred;
- Attention to detail, highly organized, quick to learn and willing to help;
- Excellent customer service skills and high level of professionalism;
- Diligence, persistence, efficiency and dependability;
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Takes initiative and follows up on tasks through completion;
- Appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat;
- Experience with Serengeti Tracker, SpringCM and iManage a plus.
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.