|Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As anAdministrative Assistant, you will provide specialized support to a variety of business units ensuring company objectives and stakeholder needs are met.
This is an exciting role with cross company exposure, and will be ideal for an ambitious high-performer with a keen attention to detail. Your ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and sometimes switch gears will empower you to succeed in this opportunity. We encourage you to apply today if this sounds like the type of impact you would like to make every day. Cover letters highly encouraged.
What You Will Do:
- Assist three of our executives with travel planning, calendar management and expense reports
- Schedule and organize department events such as meetings, conferences and presentations, and engagement activities
- Produce reports, checklists, and other documents to support department productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a department project portfolio to communicate project statuses to business units
- Facilitate communication to promote smooth workflow and ensure needs of management team are met
- Exercise independent judgment in relieving executive staff of administrative details and perform a wide variety of administrative services
What You Will Bring:
- Previous administrative support experience
- Personable positive attitude
- Demonstrated organizational skills and strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise judgment within delegated authority and operate with tact, professionalism and sometimes confidentiality
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and ability to create and proof documents that are accurate, error-free, easy to understand, and properly formatted
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game – evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partnering with local charity and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts and more!
Read Full Job Description