Administrative Assistant Senior at FIS
We are FIS. Every time someone shops online, uses a bank or trades a stock, we help make it happen. Our technology powers the world's economy, and as part of our team, your influence can span the globe.We believe in building inclusive teams where everyone's views count. Together,our collective diversity, skills and talents empower us to deliver thebestproductsand solutions for our colleagues,clientsand communities. If you're ready to start learning,growingandchangingthe future ofFinTech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the team:
This position will support both our SVP, Marketing Segment Executive and a VP, Marketing Executive.
What you will be doing:
You will be involved in performing administrative duties to ensure timely responses and quick turn-around times. You will manage schedules including arranging appointments, travel, meetings, expense management, conference calls, etc. This is a fast-paced and responsive team.
• Coordinates managers' schedules, making appointments and establishing agendas.• Arranges and coordinates business travel for managers, directors or other division heads.• Screens managers' phone calls and incoming mail.• Coordinates department meetings; arranges use of conference rooms.• Serves as a contact to employees, investors or other stakeholders inside and outside the organization.• Documents and follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.• Uses features and functions of computer software packages to produce electronic mail, reports, spreadsheets, charts, graphics, spreadsheets, databases, etc.• Processes forms for on-boarding/off-boarding of resources, executing personnel/benefit actions and communicating information relating to policies, procedures and benefit programs.• Monitors office supply inventory and reorders as necessary.• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
High school diploma or GED
• Five or more years in a similar role• Excellent knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Ability to manage sensitive, complex, confidential information• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Professional appearance and presentation• Thorough knowledge of the use of office equipment required by the position, e.g., PC, typewriter, word processor, copier, fax and any software associated with that equipment, e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.• Skill to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information• Ability to format and produce reports, charts, graphs, and other correspondence using various PC software packages• Ability to compile and report business information• Ability to sequence and monitor multiple activities for self and others• Attention to detail in making appointments, travel arrangements and maintaining forms, records, etc.• Ability to problem solve• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
As part of FIS, we expect you to bring your bestevery day. That's why we'll reward you with exceptional benefits that include:
- Ample trainingresourcestohelp advance your skills.
- Opportunities to facethe biggest challenges in financial services and technology.
- The timeto give back to local charities in your community.
- A collegial environment where collaboration, flexibility and respect are top of mind.
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.