Administrative Assistant - Part-Time, Afternoon Shift at GoSpotCheck
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:38 p.m. (MST) on Friday, June 28, 2019
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
This is a part-time hourly role with shifts from 12pm-5pm,5 days per week, Monday through Friday. A parking pass will be provided, but this role is not eligible for medical benefits or paid time off.
What You’ll Do
- This is a hybrid role which you’ll spend 30% of your time supporting the day-to-day office operations and 70% supporting the Senior Leadership Teams needs and projects. You’ll be the first person our employees and guests see when they walk into the building! You’ll ensure that our office space is always prepped for meetings and internal events. You’ll support our Senior Leadership Team with travel booking, calendar management, expense reports, coffee runs, and ad hoc projects.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll be sure all the big and small details of executive travel logistics are covered and clearly communicated.
- Our Senior Leadership Team will be sure that their calendars are free of double-bookings or conflicts thanks to your proactive approach.
- We’ll rest-assured that we can lean on you and your problem-solving skills to support ad hoc projects for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Our guests will have an incredible experience from the moment they set foot in our office, thanks to your warm presence and attentiveness to their needs.
- Our employees will appreciate all the things you do for them, whether it’s just keeping the printer toner full, or planning an amazing team-building event!
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of customer service experience.
- You have a remarkable presence that is anchored by your strong communication skills.
- You understand that in startup businesses there is no job too small, and you’re always willing to pitch-in wherever there’s a need, even if you have to get your hands dirty.
- You’re comfortable working with executives, and don’t come unraveled when plans need to change last minute.
- You’ve always excelled at learning quickly in a new environment.
- You’re a little scrappy. If you don’t have an immediate solution to an issue, you are determined to find it.
- You’re a bit of a mind reader. You are able to complete tasks with vague information, or have the confidence to ask for more detail.
- When it comes to organizational skills, you’re the cream of the crop and can even point to examples of technologies you use to stay organized.
- You are familiar and comfortable with expense reporting.
- Your attention to detail is off the charts - You frequently notice things that others don’t.
- You’re a people-person through and through.
- You’re a quick responder through various communication channels.
- You are a calming force, even when things get chaotic around you!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description