Activation Manager at GoSpotCheck
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 a.m. (MST) on Friday, July 2, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As an Activation Manager on the Customer Success team, you’ll navigate our customers from contract signature to full implementation of the Form + GoSpotCheck platform. From day one in the customer lifecycle, you will leverage our customer-first approach to ensure every stakeholder is receiving the full benefits of Form + GoSpotCheck. Your customers’ ability to see value from Form + GoSpotCheck will be a direct result of your capacity to translate and apply the technical capabilities of the platform to help achieve their Business Outcomes.
What We'll Achieve
- You’ll own the relationship with the customers throughout the activation process – learning their business needs and integrating them with the Form + GoSpotCheck technology.
- You’ll work with the customer stakeholders to define Business Outcomes and create a plan to achieve them.
- You’ll effectively communicate timelines and requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- By instilling best practices, you’ll ensure that your customers’ data model is sustainable as they continue to use Form + GoSpotCheck.
- You’ll conduct trainings, facilitate the delivery of custom solutions, and execute post activation business reviews to ensure a smooth transition to a Customer Success Manager.
- You’ll set the standard for service that the customer can expect throughout their lifetime with Form + GoSpotCheck.
- Through your strong data analysis skills, you will demonstrate how customers can present a compelling story that aligns with their Business Outcomes.
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of project or account management experience and you’ve worked with customer stakeholders from C-suite to entry-level end-users. Extra credit if you are PMP-certified.
- You have the ability to clearly communicate technical subjects to a variety of audiences and are able to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- You understand the importance of using project management tools and can demonstrate proficiency in at least two.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you are directly accountable for deliverables.
- You have strong presentation skills in virtual and in-person settings.
- You can explain relational database concepts, have advanced Excel skills and may have written a SQL query or two over the years.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree, bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description