Account Manager at ThrivePass
ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
Our account managers are responsible for high client satisfaction through overseeing all aspects of the client relationship by serving as the primary point of contact. This position is responsible for high client satisfaction through increasing participant engagement, high customer retention, and lead generation to ThrivePass Account Executives.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Ensure greater than 95% net revenue retention.
- Identify new customer revenue opportunities.
- Interact directly with clients and answer all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Clearly articulate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the coordination of timely and effective answers, problem resolution and/or pro-active follow-up.
- Meet or exceed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-7 years’ experience as an account manager, or similar role.
- Experience working as an account manager in the technology space is preferred.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to speak to, and work with, technical processes and procedures.
- Customer-centric with a strong desire to help people; highly empathetic.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues.
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks.
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change.
- Desire to excel and grow each day.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.