Play hard. Work harder. Win.
We are looking for people who are:
- Highly Impatient
- Fast paced
If this sounds like you, keep reading. If it doesn’t sound like you, don’t.
The Account Management team is a group of hardcore problem solvers and optimizers that love to crush. Our clients love us, and we love them. The Account Managers are a major part of that. We are like the doctors of FareHarbor – doing routine checkups on our clients, and suggesting improvements to their FareHarbor setup ensuring they are healthy and successful.
This position is responsible for managing over 250+ accounts. Your entire directive is to optimize theFareHarbor client experience. This role will be a combination of proactively suggesting changes to promote client success, as well as addressing inbound requests to improve the online booking experience for FareHarbor customers. We are looking for a supreme problem solver; and creative individual who is willing to do whatever it takes for each FareHarbor account.
- Build and nurture existing relationships with over 250 FareHarbor accounts throughout the United States
- Pro-actively advise and suggest improvements to ensure client satisfaction
- Become an expert on FareHarbor to handle unique problems that face clients with their online bookings and reservation management
- Understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms to effectively communicate with clients
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high pressure situations
- Full Medical + Dental
- In depth training on maintaining client satisfaction and working with a large portfolio of accounts
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company
- Flexibility and autonomy to identify key projects geared towards FareHarbor’s and client’s success
- Fast paced, high-energy and engaging work environment
- Undergraduate College Degree (4 years).
- Some experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Proven ability to keep organized and prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-spoken and well written
- Comfortable suggesting change
- Flexible working in a fast paced environment
- Easy ability to adapt to change
- Experience using Google Analytics e-commerce tracking
- Language Skills - Spanish, French, German are a major plus