Account Manager, Growth Accounts (GAM) at Choozle
Choozle delivers a simple programmatic digital advertising platform that leverages consumer data to power campaigns in real-time and provides insights into how they perform. We have an amazing culture focused on exceeding client expectations, continuously innovating our digital advertising platform, and providing an exceptional customer experience. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
We’re growing rapidly and seeking a self-motivated Account Manager dedicated to our small to mid-market clients. This role is critical to growing revenue, renewal, and otherwise creating long term value for assigned accounts. The Growth Account Manager provides account strategy guidance and is supported by a team to assist clients with a day-to-day reactive support.
If you like to deliver positive client outcomes, establish and grow long term relationships and want to help shape the future of a dynamic team as we scale, this is a great opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Achieve revenue and retention goals for our “Growth” accounts (Inbound)
- Forecast revenue goals for assigned accounts accurately and in a timely manner
- Create monthly strategic plans for clients to increase campaign performance and drive revenue growth
- Conduct proactive regularly scheduled calls and in-person meetings to assess the health of the customer, conduct account reviews, identify opportunities and address challenges effectively keeping Choozle top of mind
- Advocate for client concerns and opportunities cross-departmentally in a collaborative, results-oriented fashion
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven track record of consistently hitting revenue and retention goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal). You should enjoy being on the phone - not just emails!
- Effective time management and organizational skills; detail-oriented – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience with digital/programmatic advertising and advertising technology solutions (The Trade Desk, App Nexus, Facebook, AdWords, Google Marketing Platform, or any other associated ad serving technology)
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Resourceful problem-solver who finds solutions
- 2+ years in a client-facing, revenue-generating position (CSM, AM, Sales)
- Salesforce or other CRM experience ideally