Account Manager, Data & Media Partnerships at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Account Manager, Data & Media Partnerships to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Work with clients leveraging Ibotta data for media activation and attribution by querying, building and delivering Ibotta audiences
- Manage partnerships and integrations with data distribution partners, demand side platforms, and channel sellers to ensure Ibotta’s data is available everywhere for clients
- Drive Ibotta’s data licensing business by partnering with Client Partnerships and Client Analytics to ensure the querying, packaging, delivery, evaluation, and commercialization of Ibotta data comes to fruition
- Manage client media campaigns on Ibotta’s platform from inception through conclusion acting as a point-person for performance management and in-flight optimization
- Monitor campaigns to measure performance, ensure client's media objectives and KPIs are achieved, and create effective recap decks
- Collaborate with Client Partnerships counterparts to recommend next steps and strategies to increase client spend on Ibotta’s data and media products
- Utilize a suite of internal analytics tools for audience creation, data packaging, and Ibotta media reporting
- Work within a team environment, balance priorities, and manage workload independently
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media
- Experience with sourcing and activating data in media campaigns preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (Candidates do a mock case study as part of the hiring process)
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Compensation range: $48,000-$60,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.