Ibotta is seeking an Account Manager, CPG to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Work with clients from campaign inception through campaign conclusion, acting as point-person for optimization suggestions throughout the process
- Monitor campaigns to measure performance and create recap decks
- Ensure client's objectives/KPI's are achieved, yielding successful campaign performance
- Establish relationships with contacts at multiple brand partners while executing detailed content marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Client Partnerships counterparts to recommend next steps growing brand relationships and build future campaigns
- Drive towards gross profit target by uncovering incremental spend
- Utilize analytics tools for client reporting
- Work within a team environment, but balance priorities and manage workload independently
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience managing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (Candidates do a mock case study as part of the hiring process)
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $48,000-$60,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.