SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally and is headquartered in Denver with 9 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 70 million households.
As an Account Coordinator, Programmatic Operations you will be responsible for working alongside a team of Account Managers responsible for managing a portfolio of demand side platform (DSP) and brand accounts.
- Assist Programmatic Ops account teams of client requests, reporting, campaign set-up, and optimization.
- Analyze buying trends and work with account management team on providing useful feedback to clients.
- Assist account team in technical troubleshooting and monitoring day to day performance across account portfolio.
- Coordinate with internal teams on client inventory requests and to ensure we get back to the client in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years' experience in digital advertising or technology is preferred.
- Ability to present complex concepts simply in writing & verbally.
- Proven organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to balance assertiveness with collaboration while working within and across teams
- Capable and skilled at identification and resolution of customer services inquiries in a responsive manner.
- Aptitude to operate effectively with professionalism in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- This position is based in Broomfield, CO and includes competitive pay, unlimited time off, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance), 401k matching program, education assistance, gym reimbursement, parental leave and annual technical education stipend
- The base compensation range for this role: $45,000 - $55,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- At SpotX, we strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
- An innovative company building best-in-class technology from 9 offices around the world (including Denver, New York City, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Belfast)
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- An award-winning organization, check out our latest accolades here
- Committed to work life balance, offering a company-wide annual holiday break: our offices are closed from Christmas to New Years
- Proud to give back through the SpotX for Change Program matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities. SpotX contributed over $50K to charitable organizations in 2020
- Featured on The Muse, learn more about our company and view employee testimonials here
- In the news...check out our latest updates here
We LOVE our customers.
We BELIEVE in our people.
We RESPECT each other.
We are DRIVEN.
We are SPOTX.
SpotX, now part of Magnite, is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally. The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, privacy-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, LG, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Samsung, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 70 million households. SpotX operates throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.