Academic Solutions Consulting Associate
Guild is hiring for an Academic Solutions Consulting Associate, where you will be tasked with gathering critical research to develop and design academic solutions that provide maximum employer/employee impact and program adoption. You’ll be working closely with our Academic Partnership, Employer Partnership, and Sales teams to propose, present and represent academic programs to employer partners. To do so, you will work with employer partners to help understand their needs to design proposals about programmatic opportunities. You will also dig into areas that will allow Guild to expand its reach, adapt to a rapidly changing business environment, and improve efficiency and efficacy across both sides of our network. You’ll be a critical member of the team, supporting the growth of our two-sided marketplace by ensuring that we are able to expand our partner network and meet employer needs.
As an Academic Solutions Consulting Associate you will:
- Work on projects with the largest employers in the country to identify their key talent objectives and strategies.
- Lead the research and support the development of proposals for how existing and future Guild academic partners can be leveraged to meet these talent objectives.
- Support the growth of Guild’s two-sided marketplace to serve and support clients and employees/students.
- Develop and support solutions presentations.
- Understand and develop new insights about academic program providers, programs, and outcomes as you conduct research into and design academic solutions.
- Identify opportunities for growth and expansion and strengthening our academic marketplace.
- Identify internal process and policy improvements to support our growing business and team.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of Guild as you use your organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, intense and dynamic environment.
- Strive to achieve established OKRs and expectations while demonstrating your passion for our mission - you'll receive ongoing feedback through your 1:1 meetings and go through bi-annual Structured Growth Conversations.
- Bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of research, sales support, consulting, or other communications function ideal, but not critical.
- Strong research and analytical skills and an ability to articulate value propositions and develop compelling presentations.
- Exceptional communication skills required to facilitate work among a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Exceptional cross-functional and project management skills.
- Experience with higher education or continuing education a strong plus.
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency a strong plus.
- Comfortability with moderate travel (25% should be expected).
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.