Office Manager at FRONTSTEPS
JOIN THE TEAM
Are you looking to build your operations skills at one of Denver’s up and coming tech companies? A rapidly growing tech company based in downtown Denver is looking for someone who can be the “face” of the company greeting visitor and making sure our office operations run smoothly.
If you describe yourself as an independent problem solver who is laser-focused on creating a great customer and employee experience, is an organized and the calm in the middle of a storm, we’d love to talk with you!
Lead office operations in the following areas:
- Office management: keep the office looking great, organized, and make sure break areas fully stocked and meetings are supported by working with our service providers (catering, groceries, coffee).
- Reception: Be the face of the company in our Denver headquarters. You're the first person people will see when they walk in the door, so you are the first impression visitors have of the company when they come in to our office.
- Building management: Maintain a strong relationship with building management while managing office access cards, building parking, FRONTSTEPS Floor Wardens, and maintenance requests.
- General Admin:
- Purchase food and drinks for the office, ensuring these are consistently in stock, order lunch for office events and management events
- Schedule and book locations/meeting spaces, ensuring food and other meeting necessities are in place
- Ensure on-site meetings run flawlessly, send out swag and other items for conferences (and make sure they are returned)
- Oversee common areas ensuring tidiness
- Manage office supply inventory, manage company’s e-fax machine
- Customer service: Liaise with a range of employees and departments with questions on daily shipping and mail
- Support HR department with employee onboarding ensuring employees have a warm welcome to FRONTSTEPS.
- Assist in event coordination and planning with FRONTSTEPS Culture Team.
- Take the lead and run with special office projects as they come to your attention.
- Coordinate travel requests and provide administrative support for Executive management team which may include:
- Calendar management
- Expense report submission
- Assembling and editing presentations for monthly business reviews and quarterly board meetings
Your responsibility is the office - if you see something that needs to be fixed/improved/started/stopped you are empowered to run with it!
- Customer Service and being proactive are your top priorities. You aim to exceed the expectations of our customers -- be they fellow employees or external partners. You strive to go the extra mile to make them smile.
- You have experience in an office environment, preferably in a customer support or an administrative role and have a degree/diploma in a related field.
- You bring a positive outlook to the workplace every day and look for problems in need of a solution.
- You’re insanely detailed and organized.
- You’re tech savvy, understanding how to manage calendars as well as leverage the latest tools to support a virtual environment.
- You’re independent and a self-starter.
- You have experience initiating & implementing projects.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to learn more about the role and our company please send us your information!