Material Handler (ADX-85-20)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhances genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Pay range starting at $18/hr.
Entry level position responsible for ensuring all materials are inventoried and distributed in accordance with SOP’s and work instructions. Maintains records of all materials in inventory and will provide weekly status updates. Responsible for inventory accuracy and resolving any discrepancies identified in an expedient manner.
- Monitors and maintains inventory levels for temperature-sensitive materials via weekly cycle counting
- Ensures physical counts are aligned with system counts
- Identify any inventory discrepancies, research to resolve and correct
- Will ensure all MO’s (manufacturing orders) and material transfers are properly physically moved as well as correctly transacted / and or closed in the system
- Pack and unpack items for storage in stockrooms, freezer and refrigerated walk-ins.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including some data entry.
- Perform cycle counts / annual physical inventory
- Investigates physical and ERP discrepancies
- Assist with all inventory transactions.
- Distribute products to store shelves and assist in organization of storerooms.
- Keep all storerooms clean and orderly.
Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
This position operates in a professional office environment.
- The job requires an individual to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
- This position also requires occasional operations in walk-in refrigerators and freezers down to -20C.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand or walk.
- Occasional usage of hand trucks and pallet jacks is required.
- Regular lifting and bending is required.
- 1-3 yrs experience as an inventory clerk or similar position.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of electronic inventory management systems required
- Previous experience with temperature sensitive materials preferred
- Previous experience with barcoding systems preferred
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Ability to operate pallet jack, two wheeler and any other equipment required for position.
- High school diploma / GED required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail and proficient in data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn technical information provided in trainings
- Pharmaceutical / medical background is a plus
- · Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment