Whiteboard Product Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
We're problem-solvers and working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to improve projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to grow your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Zoom Product Marketing team is an excellent, experienced group of marketers focused on building and communicating solutions to the world as we transition back to the office and classroom. As a Zoom Product Marketing Manager, you will oversee every aspect of Zoom Whiteboard's positioning, communication, and narrative.
The Zoom Rooms PMM team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Zoom Whiteboard that would help launch and drive awareness for Zoom's next phase of collaborative whiteboard technology.
In this cross-functional role, you will partner with the product marketing, sales, and integrated marketing teams to help expand market awareness and adoption, build enablement assets, and sales plays.
About the Role
- GTM orchestration- from program and project management to driving strategic GTM alignment and execution across business functions. You will oversee the overall implementation of GTM.
- Create content - Create developer-centric marketing content, including blog posts, webinars, videos, and more to facilitate Zoom for Touch and whiteboard adoption
- Drive overall awareness - You will work with different verticals, enterprises, customers on the features, value propositions, and capabilities of Zoom SDKs to further adoption and market reach.
- Support visible and high velocity release cycles for constantly evolving features and functionality.
- Gather market intelligence - Understand current whiteboard solutions available, needs through metrics and analysis, build assets to help overcome challenges, and increase overall adoption..
- Work with product management, sales and marketing teams to build campaigns that reach and resonate with physical and virtual whiteboard audiences.
- Become an expert on everything whiteboards; current features, hardware, software, competition, etc.
- Develop core messaging, decks, sales plays and content for target segments.
- Work with Zoom partners to help advise Zoom's marketing team on how & where to reach an audience that's unique to Zoom with data-backed analysis.
- 6+ years of professional experience in product marketing / technical marketing or product management of interactive physical/virtual whiteboards, video conferencing and/or room systems
- You've run launches and understand how to work cross-functionally with players in ABM, PR/Comms, Sales Enablement, Brand, Advertising, Digital, Social to execute a GTM plan
- Experience presenting, and generating content for new and existing products.
- You know how to launch brand new products in emerging markets
- You rely on data-driven direction and have a never-ending curiosity to keep getting to the root cause of something
- You know how to communicate strategy upstream and downstream
- You're a pro at building creative messaging and assets
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and large crowds
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA (preferred)
# LI - Remote
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram